Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Once again...


I've found that creating new e-mail accounts and signing up for various things these days is extremely intuitive. It basically leads you effortlessly through the entire thing.

In this course, I am really hoping to refresh my eyes. Sometimes as an artist or designer, I think we can get very caught up in ourselves and the things that we are personally creating. It's hard to maintain a greater perspective on the things that are also around us. I'm hoping I can open my eyes to the things around me that I have not been seeing. 

I feel very enthusiastic about taking an online course. It's convenience is immeasurable. For someone who is as busy with work as I am, this is such a great option. I've found that although a course is online, you still have to be an excellent organizer and planner. Unfortunately, my first time through this course didn't go as I had planned. I was working on my senior thesis show- building 8 new pieces of furniture- and didn't have the time I needed to dedicate to it. However- I'm back to retake it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment